Key Skills to be successful: Apply Only if you have 5 years of high volume social media experience, a 4-year degree and have these skills Salesforce. customer engagement, create high- the quality of content for the website and social media for strategic brand building, marketing, blogs, SEO, KPI’s
Managed 30+ accounts, 10 to 20 posting per day, engaging customers, posting corporate news, success news, monitoring community forums, etc...
Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Salesforce Social Cloud.
Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is an industry leader in trading technology and investor education for the past 20+ years; based in Orlando, Florida. We help investors make better, faster, and smarter trading decisions by using our proprietary strategies and trading technology. MTI has been recognized as an INC. 5000 (2015 & 2016) fastest growing employee-oriented culture companies in America and has received several awards for the being a “Best Place to Work” in Central Florida.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our respectful, fast-paced and growing team. Candidates are most successful in this role when they support the social strategies for MTi and serve as POC for clients. Develop and execute paid and organic social media initiatives that drive leads, brand awareness, drive customer growth and increase conversions.
Key Skills to be successful: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, customer engagement expertise, able to create high-quality content for use on the website and social media supporting strategic brand building, marketing, blogs, SEO, KPI’s.
Bachelor's Degree in related field (advertising, marketing, communications, etc.), or equivalent combination of education plus work experience
This role will oversee moderation of all brands and provide strategy and ongoing support for listening, proactive engagement and guest recovery across all channels.
Able to work cross-functionally with paid media, email marketing, event planning and public relations, brand and legal to ensure social media inclusion and alignment.
Provide ongoing social media training and education for team members from all departments in the form of educational newsletters, how-to manuals, and hands-on training sessions.
Analyze KPIs and report on social media engagement metrics to provide a clear sense of value for social initiatives and drive towards defined ROI.
Manages and executes ongoing social media marketing activities across various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of trends and emerging technologies in the social media industry.
Manages content strategy, paid and organic campaign results, and reporting in alignment with brand, marketing communications, digital, sales and marketing operations.
Identifies and manages results of social media marketing campaign optimization opportunities on the Web, increase consumer / owner engagement and education, to help drive / achieve revenue and lead generation for the company.
Manages review of social media marketing campaigns through ongoing measurement and review of campaign-related data and reports to increase effectiveness across a variety of social media channels.
Oversees moderation and ensures customer service alignment and SLA of guest response/recovery across social channels.
Understands, manages and quantifies social media marketing expenses implemented and determines how to alter campaigns according to results achieved.
Manage agency partners to ensure social strategy and KPIs are met and align with business/brand goals.
- 5+ years of social media / digital marketing experience required.
- Developing/managing social media marketing initiatives and campaigns in a corporate setting.
- Must have hands-on experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment.
- Strong written, organizational and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, independent worker who can lead social media projects beginning to end across departments while ensuring best practices are followed.
- Understanding of web analytics, with hands-on experience with an analytics package preferred (i. e. Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics).
- Experience implementing and managing marketing campaigns across various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, video channels (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo) and other social applications.
- Requires strong understanding of digital and Web tools and technologies such as email, mobile and social marketing applications.
- Deep understanding of Social Media platforms, capabilities and social media management tools including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- A basic understanding of HTML and common web application platforms.
- Ability to establish measurements and success metrics where none currently exist.
- Ability to configure COTS and SaaS to meet requirements.
- Experience and strong knowledge in search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of Google products and services (including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and GSuite)
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for the employee
- 401k tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 3 paid volunteer days
- 7 Paid holidays
- Respectful environment
- Work-life balance
- Overall team collaboration and support
- Snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- Breakfast provided on Fridays
- Company functions
Physical Activity for this position:
Sitting and/or standing -Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
Walking -The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Talk/hear Speaking-Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
Use hands/fingers to handle or feel – Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Qualified candidates will be asked to take a drug and background screen.