Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Social Media Intern to join our Marketing Department. This is a paid position.
- Updates social media posts as directed
- Writes up information on company projects, employees, and products as assigned
- Photographs projects, employees, and products as assigned
- Creates reports and analysis as requested
- Completes other assignments as assigned
- Ability to complete a 12-week assignment
- Candidates should currently be enrolled in a marketing or public relations degree program at an accredited college or university
- Possess an in-depth familiarity and understanding of social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Strong writing skills with a “journalistic nature”
- Ability to think creatively
- Possesses attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and basic photography/video skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
Karen Dual, HR Director
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703