http://prsaorlando.growsocially.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PRSA-Orlando-logo-2-300x138.png 0 0 http://prsaorlando.growsocially.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PRSA-Orlando-logo-2-300x138.png 2018-07-10 15:30:022018-07-10 15:31:56Social Media Fall Semester Intern
In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly on our career website at https://careers.hgv.com/job/8486681/social-media-fall-semester-intern-orlando-fl/.
What will I be doing?
As a Social Media Intern you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop and execute special projects related to social media
- Create and publish content to post on social media platforms
- Assist with photo shoots and collecting multimedia content
- Assist the Director of Social Media to craft quality content and effectively communicate Hilton Grand Vacations branded social strategy
- Increase interaction with the Hilton Grand Vacations brand across multiple platforms
- Complete ad-hoc analytics
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited four-year university majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a related field
- Proficient in current and emerging social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized
- Proficient in Photoshop and other video and creative content
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively, and able to communicate those ideas to the Media Team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have a working knowledge of Hootsuite
- Prior hospitality and/or vacation ownership experience