http://prsaorlando.growsocially.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PRSA-Orlando-logo-2-300x138.png 0 0 http://prsaorlando.growsocially.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/PRSA-Orlando-logo-2-300x138.png 2018-06-21 14:33:562018-06-21 14:46:52Senior External Communications Specialist
The Communications Team is responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation of Hilton Grand Vacations, as well as increasing awareness, information, and engagement levels among target audiences. The Senior Communications Specialist plays an integral role in the External Communications Department, which is responsible for global communications to external audiences. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful, detail-oriented, and collaborative team player who thrives under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment, takes initiative, and has excellent writing and editing skills.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Support the development and execution of our external communications strategies.
- Responsible for planning and executing strategic media relations initiatives, including researching, developing, and maintaining media lists.
- Support building relationships with key outlets and contacts.
- Proactively contribute to and maintain the external communications editorial calendar.
- Write and edit a wide range of external communications materials, including but not limited to, press releases, web content, newsletters, customer emails, and resort communications.
- Successfully manage vendor relationships.
- Project management of customer publications.
- Support Corporate Social Responsibility and community relations efforts.
- Support communications around quarterly earnings reports.
- Maintain HGV’s corporate website.
- Support award submission process, including researching potential awards, and drafting and submitting entries.
- Support the planning and execution of property grand opening events.
- Support issues and crisis mitigation.
- Collaborate with various business units and remote Corporate Communications Team Members.
- Use metrics, data, and related insights to help drive external communications activities and programs to determine effectiveness and opportunities for improvement.