Fall Public Relations Internship
Allied Integrated Marketing (Orlando)
The Allied Integrated Marketing Orlando Internship Program is designed to introduce aspiring professionals to careers in the public relations industry, while honing skills necessary to succeed in entry-level positions and beyond.
Internship candidates must be able to work effectively with a close-knit agency on public relations efforts for a diverse range of clients in hospitality, food and beverage, entertainment, and luxury lifestyle sectors. S/he must have good organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines. S/he must have strong verbal and written communications skills with a demonstrated passion for pursuing a career in public relations or a related field. Current students and recent graduates preferred.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PROGRAM BENCHMARKS
- Familiarization with local, regional and national media through research and list building
- Understanding of agency clients through press clipping and reporting
- Participation in client brainstorms
- Draft pitches and press materials under the guidance of supervisors
- Accompany supervisors on television and photo shoots
- Staff special events and interface with attending media – including, but not limited to, media events and restaurant tastings
This listing is for Allied’s summer internship session. Interns should be able to dedicate 12-15 hour per week over the course of two days.
Course credit and a professional reference is available upon successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT ALLIED INTEGRATED MARKETING
Allied Integrated Marketing works with the world’s premiere entertainment, lifestyle, and consumer brands to reach consumers on a national, regional and local level. Our network of 23 offices across the U.S., Canada and in London gives us the marketing power and national reach of a large agency, while maintaining individual market expertise and custom client attention.
To apply, please submit resumes to Lauren Polhill at firstname.lastname@example.org