Employer Description: Appleton Creative is in a period of planned, strong and steady growth, is seeking exceptional professionals to assist our team. Appleton Creative, Inc. has been in business since 1987 and is an award-winning, agency that provides advertising and marketing solutions. Services include strategic planning, brand development, web, digital, video, print, public relations and media. We are a high-energy, fast paced team that works with a wide range of high profile and diverse client base. We have a strong culture that emphasizes charitable giving, positive attitudes, communication, mutual support and a strong work ethic. We have been voted a Best Place to Work by the Orlando Business Journal for two consecutive years (2017 and 2018). We have great benefits and a fabulous, flexible work environment.
Individual Qualities and Responsibilities:
Looking for an outgoing, intelligent individual who will play a strong role in Appleton’s growth through community and public relations efforts. Must have public relations and media buying experience, and preferably has established media contacts in Central Florida.
- Develops and implements creative and innovative programs with team that produce superior results for clients and result in increased agency revenues.
- Works with media, production and account team members to develop plans on the development of advertising analysis and evaluation.
- Devise advertising and promotion programs. Manage the planning and execution of marketing activities for clients in accordance with client’s objectives and budget.
- Build relationships with third-party influencers, key media and the connect with the appropriate channels for dissemination of information to meet client needs.
- Guides account support on public relations and media strategies
- Oversee the full process of projects from concept to completion, have excellent time management skills, create timelines, as well as the analytical ability to gather information and act on priorities
Required Education and Experience ~ mandatory
- A 4-year bachelor degree
- Must have 7 -10 years of public relations and strategic marketing experience with a minimum of three years of experience in advertising or marketing role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and easily adapt to other software programs
Rate based on experience. If the opportunity arises, this position has the potential to transition into a full-time position with benefits.