The Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring smooth operations of all administrative functions for Findsome & Winmore on a daily basis. This role will maintain collaborative communications throughout the agency. This position serves as support in the pursuit, preservation and enhancement of the Findsome & Winmore client experience.
Major areas of responsibility include (a) perform clerical, reception, marketing, project and administrative duties and a variety of other tasks as assigned, (b) responsible for the management of the CEO and company Principals calendars, (c) assist Accounting Manager with office and accounting-related duties, (d) assist various team members with appropriate assistance as requested, and (e) always ensuring client satisfaction.
- As primary receptionist, present a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, staff, etc. (by phone, in person and email).
- Provide professional telephone support, handling and screening of calls.
- Assist in creation of reports, proposals and other administrative tasks (as needed).
- Monitor and restock all company supplies.
- Assist the CEO and company Principals with all calendar items and any administrative requests (as needed).
- Enhance and support sales initiatives through appropriate messaging and marketing tools.
- Assist and manage all Level 1 Technical Support requests.
- Prepare presentations using various software packages, e.g. PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel, Pages, Keynote.
- Assist Accounting Manager with accounting tasks (as needed).
- Conduct field and internet research as assigned.
- Coordinate mailings (digital or traditional).
- Organize event-related items as needed.
- Prepare professional correspondence.
- Other tasks as requested.
Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or organizational development, or a similar field.
- Strong computer and internet skills including Keynote, Pages, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined, process-driven environment as a team player.
- Present professional appearance.
- Strong customer service skills and have a positive and professional attitude.
- Maintain good client relations through professionalism and all functions of customer service.
All candidates please send resumes and salary requirements to the following:
VP of Client Services
No phone calls please!