This is a key role responsible for planning and execution of branding, digital media strategy, demand generation and drip campaigns, events, advertising, public relations and social media engagement. It’s a broad set of responsibilities that comes with the resources, authority and autonomy to deliver exceptional results.
This position requires strong organizational and coordination skills, along with a full understanding of how integrated marketing and automation drive demand generation and the sales pipeline. The Marketing Manager will be the primary point of contact and relationship manager for a virtual team of third-party experts which will assist with execution.
- Manage the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics.
- Oversee marketing, advertising, and public relations operations to insure results, quality, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop detailed campaign and initiative project plans.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar identifying content focus and distribution channel.
- Assist in the formation and management of marketing budgets and expenses.
- Manage marketing execution with outside vendors.
- Recommend department operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Represent the company at industry events and business meetings.
- Work with company executives to develop long-term business plans.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of Board of Director communications.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing teams and processes.
- Strong creativity, self-motivation, time management, enthusiasm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in marketing planning, advertising and public relations.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Familiarity with Office, Presentation, Content Management and Design software.
- Experience with analytic tools for Google, Facebook and other social platforms.
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined, process-driven environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, impeccable spelling and grammar.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred.
- Experience as a strategist in a creative or digital agency preferred.
Send Resume or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com