Position Purpose: Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the state-wide marketing & communication program while promoting a favorable public image of the company and each of its product lines
- Assist in the design, review and revision of all health-related materials distributed to members while ensuring appropriateness of content, readability and translations
- Assist in the development, promotion and implementation of statewide initiatives including outreach events, healthcare education, and incentive programs
- Order and track promotional items for all products and all service areas while ensuring budget compliance and reporting financial impact
- Ensure the completion of monthly outreach calendars by regional outreach staff for all service areas
- Serve as a contact for community agencies, businesses, fundraisers, community events etc.
- Research data, construct ideas, lay out artwork, and/or represent employer directly before the public
- Prepare news releases, fact sheets and compose letters as needed
Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of marketing or communications experience. Knowledge of various writing techniques including newsletter, press releases and promotional copy. Prior copywriting experience on the Internet preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.