To lead the development and execution of tactical marketing plans for Hale products based on targeted growth initiatives that align with the business & sales team goals. Primary responsibilities include strategy, administration and execution of digital marketing campaigns, leads management, external communications, marketing collateral/content creation, product launches, managing website functionality and content.
REPORTING TO: Vice President Marketing
- Customer focused
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Effective planning and time management
- Strategic thinker
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to inspire others and build effective teams
- Proven track record in similar marketing role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In cooperation with other marketing leaders within IDEX Fire & Safety, establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve group objectives for markets, products and services.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of Hale marketing initiatives and budget.
- Collaborates with a collective team to plan and execute Hales marketing and marcoms activities. This includes responsibility for the marketing mix, digital, product marketing, marketing communications, digital campaigns, print advertising and public relations.
- Prepares and communicates Hales marketing KPI’s that measures progress in key areas such as email campaigns, website rankings, SEO results, and lead generation.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Operations to develop services and programs that are responsive to customer needs and market opportunities for ROI.
- Plan and creates marketing materials in support of Hale’s targeted growth initiatives by collaborating with key Business Unit resources, IDEX Fire & Safety resources, or outside service companies. Marketing materials include and are not limited to catalogs, brochures, videos, sales samples and tools, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, advertisements and websites
- Maintains technical and branding accuracy of all existing marketing materials - which includes catalogs, brochures, technical data sheets, service and operation manuals, videos, PowerPoint presentations and websites.