The Manager of Worldwide Campus Marketing is responsible for defining and leading a globally focused marketing and communication strategy for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s 130 locations across the globe and its online offerings. The campus and its product lines are growing exponentially and an experienced, knowledgeable manager has the opportunity to develop and lead marketing campaigns intended to increase prospects and student retention.
This position will work closely with university and campus leadership to define internal and external marketing and communication goals. The manager will develop advertising strategy, both in print and digital mediums, to enhance enrollment, retention and Embry-Riddle’s reputation. To achieve these goals and objectives, the manager will take the lead on project and task management and act as the conduit between the campus staff and the university’s creative services teams.
This position functions as the primary point of contact for all marketing and communications needs at the Worldwide and Online campus. Ideal candidates will have strong writing skills, project management experience in the higher education space, and will exhibit a keen understanding of global marketing. Among the keys to success for this role will be the ability to network across our various locations with leadership, faculty and staff, as well as demonstrate an upbeat and self-starter approach complemented by deadline-oriented service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field
- Five-plus years of experience
- Strong project management experience, higher education preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Keen understanding of global marketing
- Solid background managing strategic and creative projects to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Public relations; experience pitching stories to media
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with usability and user experience concepts
- Experience in print production process
- Experience with fact checking
- Ability to write for various audiences
- Vendor negotiations and management
- Familiarity with media buying
- Familiarity with task management software