Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Designs and maintains Presentation presentations which may include: Board of Director meetings, Committee meetings, sales finalist presentations, healthcare plans, and speaking engagements at tradeshows and conferences.
- Proficient and effective storyteller, ability to breakdown complicated operational and financial information in a memorable and easy to understand way.
- Provides project routing, printing and distribution of presentation materials as required.
- Provides some design for printed materials for patient which may include: package inserts, patient and referral forms, brochures, and other materials as needed.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners to develop media, secure approval, communicate status and achieve production deadlines
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules and status reports; obtains cost estimates; and tracks actual expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising or a related field and at least 2 years of experience in graphic design OR a high school diploma and at least 4 years of experience in graphic design.
- Superior design- level skill in Microsoft Presentation (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Abode Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience in developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
Travel Requirements: (if required)
- Willing to travel up to 10 % of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 1 year experience in pharmacy or healthcare field.
- At least 1 year experience in consulting or creative agencies.
- Beginning skill level in Prezi, Corel, and/or SlideDog
- Experience developing, writing, editing and managing Presentation, as well as multimedia and digital communications.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the AllainceRx Walgreens Prime Careers website, please contact us at TA-HRIS-ARXWP-smbag.