As a Director, Corporate Communications you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
The Communications Team is responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation of Hilton Grand Vacations, as well as increasing awareness, information, and engagement levels among all internal and external target audiences. The Director, Corporate Communications, is responsible for providing communications counsel to internal business unit and department leaders; developing strategic communications plans; utilizing research and analysis to measure success against business objectives; and strategic direction for owner/member communications globally.
- Plays a key role in development of Corporate Communications strategies and tactics to achieve measurable objectives.
- Provides critical comunications expertise and guidance to U.S. mainland and Europe internal and external communications.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with key internal stakeholders and BU/department leaders.
- Serves as communications partner to BU/department leaders, providing proactive, strategic communications counsel and support.
- Identifies research and reporting initiatives to measure success and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Directs internal processes for ongoing improvement.
- Ensures consistency of company narrative for internal and external communications.
- Supports issues and crisis mitigation planning and management.
- Supports media relations.
- Provides proactive, strategic direction for all owner/member communications, including collaboration across all departments and communications channels globally.
- Provides effective oversight of external agency partners.
- Contributes efficient budget planning and management.
- Ensures ongoing, proactive coordination with Social Media department.
- Other duties as assigned