The Produce for Kids digital marketing intern will assist in the coordination of all digital efforts for the company’s 5th annual Power Your Lunchbox program. We’re looking for someone with prior digital marketing internship experience who can explore new ideas, offer strategic options backed by data and help us prepare for the upcoming campaign. The digital marketing intern will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and aid the team as needed.
Internship Dates: Summer 2018
Hours: 12 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (two days)
The intern will assist with the following duties/responsibilities:
Power Your Lunchbox Digital Efforts
- Assist with content creation (recipes, copy, graphics, etc.) for PowerYourLunchbox.com and making necessary website updates to the WordPress website.
- Develop social media calendar and sponsor social media toolkits for program.
- Drafting e-newsletters to consumer and trade contacts, maintaining contact lists and reporting results.
- Strategize the development of organic search marketing initiatives and execute plans to improve the visibility and traffic.
- Utilizing online platforms for competitive analysis and keyword research to help identify trends and define the content strategy.
- Optimizing website copy and on-page best practices including title tags, ALT tags, meta descriptions, redirects, etc.
- Conduct SEO audits and analyze effectiveness through reporting from Google Analytics, Google Search Console and/or other platforms.
Intern will assist team with other requests, as needed – all requests to be submitted through the Digital Marketing Manager so workload can be monitored.
- College junior/senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other related degree. Prior internship or professional experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and WordPress. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Google Search Console a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and detail orientated
Compensation: Intern will receive a $1,000 stipend for the semester; $500 to be paid mid-semester and $500 at end of semester.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com.